- BOATING – Nearby Marinas include: 101 Marina, Panther Bay Marina, and Fout Boat Dock, and may include: boat rentals (pontoon, fishing, or ski boats), launch ramps, covered boat stall rentals, wave runners rentals, paddleboard rentals, and boating equipment rentals. You will also find fuel, boat repair services, food and drinks, lake souvenirs and restrooms at the marinas.
- SCUBA DIVING – a popular attraction, because of the water’s clarity, Jordan Marina and the nearby Scuba Doo Dive Shop offer dive lessons and equipment rentals. Fun Fact: Norfork Lake is over a sunken city!
- FISHING – with 42 miles of shoreline comes a lot of water and where there’s water, there’s fish! Book a guided trip with Reel Fish Guide Service to snag yourself a trophy striped bass!
- SANDY BEACHES– when the lake level is right, drive/boat to a swim beach or beach your boat on “Sand Island”
- CANOE, KAYAK, FLOAT TRIPS – we are nearby 3 rivers, with launching locations as close as 30 minutes away! ~North Fork River~ ~Buffalo National River~ ~White River~
We are located just 10 miles outside of the city of Mountain Home, Arkansas, where you will find:
Dining – guide and menus are provided in your cabin
Shopping -craft shops, antique shops, flea markets, and boutiques
Bowling alley and arcade – Driftwood Lanes
Golf courses – Big Creek Golf & Country Club
Movie theaters – Sun Valley Cinema 6 and Baxter Cinema
Hiking – David’s Trail access is just up the road!
Indoor activities – The Bounce Palace
Tasting options – Rapp’s Barren Brewing Company
Motorcycling – several pig trails and scenic byways, day trips
Biking – The Pigeon Creek Trail System
Activities Outside of Mountain Home…
tasting – Norfork Brewing Company, Norfork
race track – North Central Arkansas Speedway, Yellville & Legit Speedway, West Plains, Mo
horseback riding – OK Trading Post, Mountain View
dirt bike riding –River Ridge Motocross, Norfork
There are several attractions/day trips that you are sure to enjoy, including:
Top O’ the Ozarks Tower – observation tower ~ 20 miles
Norfork National Fish Hatchery – trout hatchery ~ 20 miles
Jacob Wolf House – historic house, oldest public structure in AR ~ 20 miles
Bull Shoals Caverns – privately owned cavern ~ 25 miles
Mountain Village 1890 – replica of early Ozarks town ~ 25 miles
Loco Ropes – zipline, climbing wall, free fall ~ 55 miles
Blanchard Springs Caverns – cave tours and wild caving excursions ~ 60 miles
Branson, Missouri – Music shows, water shows, museums, shopping, cruises, and more ~ 93 miles
Silver Dollar City – one of America’s top 10 theme parks ~ 100 miles
The Ozark Folk Center State Park – craft demonstrations, music festival ~ 55 miles
Dry Run Creek – kids/mobility impaired catch & release fishing ~ 20 miles